Bethesda E3 2015 Press Conference Recap
Bethesda kicked off this exciting week of E3 press conferences with a mini nuke!
They started strong with a new Doom gameplay trailer. Fast-paced and as bloody as ever, it looks to be a familiar yet fresh experience. Additionally, Doom will have multiplayer and more! Not only will there be the standard multiplayer modes, with Doom Snapmap players will have the ability to mod their own maps and create new game modes, including your own single player mode!
Doom is set to release sometime in Spring 2016
A new melee-centric multiplayer game, Battlecry, was revealed. You can sign up for the beta now at battlecrythegame.com.
Dishonored 2 has officially been revealed with a cinematic teaser. Players will have to ability to play as both Corvor or a new protagonist by the name of Emily Kaldwin. No official release date has been set.
Dishonored: Definitive Edition, a next gen remaster of Dishonored has also been announced for both Xbox One and PS4, and set to release this Fall.
New cities were revealed for The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited such as The Imperial City and Orsinium, The Realm of the Orcs.
Continuing with Elder Scrolls news, a new online card game was unveiled called The Elder Scrolls Legends. It will be available on PC and iPad later this year.
Last, but not least, more Fallout 4 information was unleashed, and it was certainly well worth the wait. Tons of details were announced by Game Director and Executive Producer, Todd Howard. This is what everyone was waiting for…
- Game starts prewar and Vault 111 protagonist awakes 200 years later.
- New, extensive character customization
- Fully voiced male and female protagonist; tons of popular names have been recorded.
- Will be able to build and decorate your own shelter equipped with defenses. Enemies will attempt to attach your shelter. Shelter can be made in multiple locations.
- Weapons can be modded with any item, creating tons of weapon combinations
- Can customize your own power armor.
- Can signal and fly inside a vertibird.
- New Pipboy contains animations and fully playable Fallout-themed minigames.
- Collectors Edition will include a REAL Pipboy that houses your smartphone. I works using a Fallout App for your smartphone that acts as a second screen for the game. Fallout App can be used on your tablet as well.
- Fallout Shelter is a new mobile game that lets you build and manage your own Vault. It is free-to-play, and is available to download at the App Store NOW!
Much to everyones surprise Fallout 4 will be released November 10 2015; that’s right, this year!
A lot of exciting information was revealed, and if you weren’t hyped for Fallout 4 now, Bethesda gave plenty of reasons to be at this year’s E3!
You may also like...
All donations great or small, make a difference. Your donation today can impact the growth and future of Review Junkies. Make a difference today. We thank you for your support.